There are currently no product reviews.
The quality of this manual is good. It has all schematics and setup information for both the MDS-B3 and the MDS-B4. The scan quality is quite good, all pages are readable, This service manual also contains scans of the operating instructions from the User manual.
Quick site processing. A complete and very useful manual with all details. Thank you!
Das Service Manual war von der ersten bis zur letzten Seite sehr informativ und hilfreich. Die Darstellung aller Teile war klar und der Text gut lesbar.
Vielen Dank, das war nicht der letzte Download bei ownner-manuals.com.
It's a grate service manuals.Have many details and the writing it's so clear.You have all you want in manual,nothing missing,belive me.I'm verry satisfied of this manual.
Great scanned service manual
I will buy again!
C-701A SERVICE PROCEDURES 2
1. Removement of tray
1. Remove the top cover 2. Turn the locked screw to the clockwise to release the lock of gear. (Refer to fig-1) Fig-1
5. Press the tray stopper to the arrow mark direction and remove the tray ass'y. (Refer to fig-3)
3. Pull out the tray. Front 4. Remove the stopper. (Refer to fig-2)
LD Short Terminal
2. Replacement of optical pick-up
The laser diode in the optical pickup block is so sensitive to static electricity, surge current and etc. that the components are liable to be broken down or its reliability remarkably deteriorated. During repair, carefully take the following precautions. 1. Solder the LD short terminal on mechanism. 2. Disconnect the flexible flat cable P101. 3. Replace the optical pickup. 4. Connect the flexible flat cable P101. 5. Unsolder the LD short terminal on mechanism.
Pick up short land
1. Ground for the work-desk. Place a conductive sheet such as a sheet of copper (with impedance lower than 10Mohm) on the workdesk and place the set on the conductive sheet so that the chassis can be grounded. 2. Grounding for the test equipments and tools. Test equipments and toolings should be grounded in order that their ground level is the same the ground of the power source. 3. Grounding for the human body. Be sure to put on a wrist-strap for grounding whose other end is grounded. Be particularly careful when the workers wear synthetic fiber clothes, or air is dry. 4. Select a soldering iron that permits no leakage and have the tip of the iron well-grounded. 5. Do not check the laser diode terminals with the probe of a circuit tester or oscilloscope.
Complete owner's manual in digital format. The manual will be available for download as PDF file aft…