- MEDIDAS DE SEGURIDAD IMPORTANTES
- CONEXIONES DEL SISTEMA
- PANEL FRONTAL Y POSTERIOR
- MODOS NORMALES DE OPERACION
- MODOS ESPECIALES DE OPERACION
- INTERRUPTOR DEL MODO DE INVERSION
- MANEJO DE CINTAS DE CASETE
- MANTENIMIENTO DEL PROPIETARIO
- GUIA DE INDAGACION DE FALLAS
- IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS
- SYSTEM CONNECTIONS
- FRONT AND REAR PANEL FACILITIES
- COMMON MODES OF OPERATION
- SPECIAL MODES OF OPERATION
- REVERSE MODE SWITCH
- HANDLING CASSETTE TAPES
- OWNER MAINTENANCE
- TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE
- TECHNISCHE GLANZLICHTER
- ZUR BEACHTUNG
- BEDIENUNGSELEMENTE UND ANSCHLÜSSE
- STANDARD - BETRIEBSARTEN
- BESONDERE BETRIEBSARTEN
- REVERSE - BETRIEBSARTSCHALTER
- WAS SIE ÜBER TONBAND - CASSETTEN WISSEN SOLLTEN
- TECHNISCHE DATEN
- MISES EN GARDE IMPORTANTES
- RACCORDEMENT À LA CHAÎNE
- COMMANDES DES PANNEAUX AVANT ET ARRIÈRE
- UTILISATIONS COURANTES
- UTILISATIONS SPÉCIALES
- SÉLECTEUR D'INVERSION
- EMPLOI DES CASSETTES
- TABLEAU DE DÉPANNAGE
- VOORZORGEN EN AANBEVELINGEN
- VOORZIENINGEN OP HET VOOR - EN ACHTERPANEEL
- NORMALE GEBRUIKSWIJZEN
- SPECIALE MOGELIJKHEDEN
- BANDLOOP OMKEERSCHAKELAAR (REVERSE MODE)
- BEHANDELING VAN DE CASSETTES
- EIGEN ONDERHOUD
- GIDS VOOR HET OPLOSSEN VAN PROBLEMEN
- TECHNISCHE GEGEVENS
- FRAM - OCH BAKSIDANS ANORDNINGAR
- VANLIG ANVÄNDNING
- TEKNISKA DATA
- AVVISI IMPORTANTI
- CONNESSIONI DEL SISTEMA
- DISPOSITIVI DEI PANNELLI FRONTALE E POSTERIORE
- MODI COMUNI DI FUNZIONAMENTO
- MODI SPECIALI DI FUNZIONAMENTO
- INTERRUTTORE MODO DI REVERSE
- TRATTAMENTO DELLE CASSETTE
- MANUTENZIONE DA PARTE DELL'UTENTE
- GUIDA PER LA CORREZIONE DEI DIFETTI DI FUNZIONAMENTO
- DATI TECNICI
There are currently no product reviews.
The manual was exactly what I wanted and I found it nowhere else. Thanks!
Having purchased a 1994 Kenwood music system from a Charity shop in 2013 (it was a high end product in its day), I found myself not quite knowing where to plug in what, and how to do this, that and the next thing. I needed a Manual, and after failure with another online 'Manual provider' I found Owner Manuals dot com. Well, I wasn't sure, but it was only $5, and if things didn't work out, I wouldn't have lost much...
But things DID work out. After paying my childrens inheritance money, $4.99, I was sent a Manual for my Kenwood System very quickly. Alas, it was in German, and being Scottish, I could not read it or get my system in order from it...a rapid email to them brought the English Manual in short order, and my retro-system was and IS up and running in it's regulation settings.
I am very grateful to http://www.owner-manuals.com for their quick service and for even having such an obsolete Manual in the first place! If you need a Manual for ANYTHING, try here first. I wouldn't be surprised if I bought a 1928 Marconi radio, and got the user Manual for THAT here too!
I was so happy that the owner's manual was available. It is well written and helped me to use the radio/CD player/recorder without problems. Thanks for making it available.
Excellant!!! Very quick and easy....Best $4.99 I have spent in a very long time..
I highly recommend this.
Thanks so much for the Owner's manual for my Sony PS - FL1. I had purchased the turntable off of eBay. It came in and looked great. Packed well and appeared to be great. I balanced and aligned the tone are and hooked it up. When trying to play a record the tone are would move to the right place and just before it would drop to play it moved back off the edge of the record before touching down. I searched the net for an answer to this issue. No luck. Then I purchased the owners manual and sure enough there was a place to adjust where the stylus touched down. That adjustment solved the problem and saved me a $35 feet to have the player checked out. The manual is well written and easy to understand. It is a must have for anyone with this front loading Sony turntable.